- Applications close
- 8 March 2020
What you'll receive
- $10,000 for your final year of study (paid as $5,000 per semester after each census date).
- be enrolled full-time
- entering your final year undertaking a major in Landscape Architecture
- have a GPA of 5.8 or higher.
How to apply
You must submit:
- a completed application form (DOCX file, 37.6 KB)
- curriculum vitae
- personal statement outlining your commitment to the landscape architecture industry and excellence within the sector.
What happens next?
A selection panel will convene to assess and shortlist written applications according to: commitment to the landscape architecture industry and excellence within the sector; demonstrated high motivation levels; academic merit.
If you're shortlisted you may be required to complete a personal interview.
- remain enrolled full-time in your course
- maintain a GPA of 5.8 or higher.
About the scholarship
The establishment of the QUT Landscape Architecture Centenary Fund is an initiative of Emeritus Professor Catherin Bull AM and Emeritus Professor Dennis Gibson AO who have a rich history and long friendship with QUT - Professor Gibson as a former Vice Chancellor of QUT and Professor Bull as a senior professional in landscape architecture.
The aspiration of the Fund is to grow and consolidate the talent base of QUT’s emerging landscape architecture professionals and identify and support talented students with a drive and passion for the pursuit of excellence.