What you'll receive
Depending on your eligibility, you may receive:
- a reduction of 25% of the full course tuition fee of your General English or English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program at QUT International College
- a reduction of 50% of the full courses tuition fee of your EAP program if it is packaged with a QUT International College Foundation or Diploma program
These concessions are available for prospective students from Colombia and Latin America, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Macau, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Each country has a different eligibility criteria, and only some countries are eligible for all the concessions. Refer to the specific eligibility requirements and application process for your country (PDF file, 552.4 KB).
- meet all of the program entry requirements and have received a QUT Pathway or English only offer letter for at least one of the following programs:
- start your English language program in 2019 or 2020.
How to apply
There is no separate application for these concessions. Students need to apply to QUT and the concessions will be automatically awarded to eligible students within 7 business days of receiving their QUT pathway or English only offer letter.
What happens next?
QUT International College will notify you via email within 7 business days.
- The concession is for tuition fee only.
- A minimum of 10 weeks study (eg. 2 General English study periods) is required to be eligible for the General English concession.
- QUTIC will send the concession approval letter separately after the QUT admission offer letter is issued.
- Students cannot receive both the 25% EAP and 50% EAP concessions.
- Students must successfully complete their EAP program and meet the progression requirements for their next QUT course.
- 50% EAP concessions are paid after the census date of the first semester of the Diploma / Foundation program.
- Concessions are available to both onshore and offshore students.
- Concessions are not available to repeating students.
About the scholarship
This concession is sponsored by QUT International College. It is available to international students from selected countries who meet the admissions eligibility criteria for a QUT English language program.