What you'll receive
- a bursary of up to $500 based on your demonstrated need.
- be currently enrolled as a student at QUT
- identify as trans or gender diverse.
Who can't apply
- single-unit study student - studying an individual unit at QUT, but not enrolled in a QUT course
- cross-institutional student - enrolled in a course at another university, but studying specific units at QUT and receiving advanced standing towards your course at the other university.
How to apply
To apply for this bursary, please contact the Equity Scholarships team by calling (07) 3138 5582 or by emailing email@example.com
What happens next?
The QUT Equity Scholarships team will work with you to ensure you receive the appropriate bursary for your circumstances. Once your application has been assessed, you will be emailed your outcome along with instructions on what to do next.
Equity Scholarships Team
Get in touch with us to provide feedback on this page.
- Level 4, K Block
- Kelvin Grove
(Closed public holidays)
- Postal address
- QUT Equity Scholarships
- Victoria Park Rd
- Kelvin Grove, Qld 4059