What you'll receive
A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
General eligibility requirements
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible to this scholarship once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Health Faculty:
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Podiatry
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Master of Public Health
You're not eligible if you receive another QUT academic scholarship.
Minimum academic standards
This is only a guide. We will determine your eligibility when you apply.
|Australian high school||OP 3 or ATAR 95|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma - Australia||Aggregate of 37|
|Completed Bachelor - Non-QUT||GPA 6.0 on a 7-point scale or equivalent|
|Completed Bachelor - QUT||GPA 5.5 on a 7-point scale or equivalent|
|GCE A levels||12 A level points based on the aggregate of best 3 academic subjects|
|Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)||12 A level points based on the aggregate of best 3 academic subjects|
|United Exam Certificate (UEC)||Average of 2 based on 5 academic subjects (excluding Chinese, Malay and PE)|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)||21 aggregate score based on best 5 subjects across core, and category A and C electives|
|India - School Certificate awarded by CBSE or CISCE||80% over best 5 academic subjects|
|India - State Board (10+2), Senior High School Certificate||90% over best 5 academic subjects|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma (Outside Australia)||Aggregate of 34|
|Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) 3 / Certificate of Graduation||Combined Exam grade point average (GPA) of 8.5 on a 10-point scale from the four major academic subjects (Combined Exam Grade is 40% School Exam Score plus 60% National Exam Score)|
|GAOKAO - Chinese National University Entrance Exam||85% in best 4 academic subjects|
|Vietnam Gifted and Specialised Schools||Overall grade point average (GPA) of 8.5 on a 10-point scale from all year 12 subjects and an overall passing grade in Bang Tot Nghiep Trung Hoc Pho Thong|
|German Abitur: Zeugnis der Allgemeinen Hochschulreife||Overall grade point average (GPA) of 1.5 on a 6-point scale (where 1 is the best)|
|Korean College Scholastic Aptitude Test (CSAT)||Completion of Year 12 and CSAT with an aggregate score of 347 based on 'Korean Language', 'Mathematics' and 'Foreign Language' ('English') only|
|Sweden Slutbetyg Från Gymnasieskola||overall grade average 17.5 out of 20; where A=20, B=17.5, C=15, D=12.5, E=10, F=0|
Recognised Bachelor-level studies (minimum one year)
Recognised overseas post-secondary qualification equivalent to an Australian Diploma or higher
|Other grading systems or other qualifications||We'll consider these when you apply|
How to apply
You don't need to apply separately for the scholarship. If you apply for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and you meet the criteria for the scholarship, we will offer you a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
What happens next?
We'll assess your application, and if you meet the criteria we'll send you an award letter offering you a scholarship.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by our Faculty of Health.
It is available to international students who:
- have demonstrated excellence in their past studies
- continue to achieve high standards for the duration of their studies with QUT.