What you'll receive
You will receive:
- a minimum of $27,171 per year, for 3 years
- a QUT tuition fee sponsorship (for international students).
- fulfil our PhD admission criteria, including English language requirements (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above if English is not your first language).
How to apply
Submit your application (one PDF file) by email to Professor Christopher Barner-Kowollik.
Your application must include:
- a cover letter including your motivation for applying
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- full academic transcript
- two detailed letters of reference (including one from the supervisor of your research thesis).
The scholarship will remain open until filled.
What happens next?
To discuss the research project further, contact Professor Barner-Kowollik.
For more information about the application process, contact the Science and Engineering Faculty Research Scholarships Office.
About the scholarship
As the successful applicant you will complete your PhD in the field of organic photochemistry for advanced reprogrammable material design.
Based in our Science and Engineering Faculty, you will also spend time at our research hub at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany.
This is a joint PhD project with Professor Andreas Walther at University of Freiburg.