What you'll receive
A total of ten scholarships are available for award.
You will receive:
- a 50% tuition fee scholarship; or
- more than 50% (up to value of 100%) tuition fee scholarship will be considered depending on number of applications received and quality of the applications.
The scholarship is open to individuals who are pursuing part time postgraduate study in the PU70 – Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Leadership & Management at QUT.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident, or the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- be enrolled or eligible for enrolment in PU70 - Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Leadership and Management
- currently work in the healthcare industry
- not have previously received a Digital Health CRC Scholarship.
How to apply
Apply by providing a 500-word statement that provides details around your healthcare experience, reasons for wanting to upskill in digital health leadership/management, and why you have chosen this Grad Cert to further your education.
What happens next?
All applications will be assessed by a panel consisting of PU70 Course Co-ordinator, QUT Health Management Discipline Lead and a representative from Digital Health CRC.
You will be notified of the success, or otherwise, of your application one month after the final submission deadline for each semester of study and/or year.
- remain enrolled as a part-time student at QUT for the duration of the studies to retain your scholarship. Leave of Absence (LOA) from your scholarship may only be approved under certain circumstances. The Course Coordinator should be consulted to seek LOA approval.
- maintain a course grade point average (GPA) of 5.0 or greater in any given semester to maintain the scholarship for the next study period. Failure to maintain this condition may result in the scholarship being terminated.
About the scholarship
Building capability in digital health is fundamental to improving patient outcomes and experiences and improving efficiency and waste reduction.
The Digital Health CRC funded scholarships for QUT Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Leadership and Management will help prepare emerging healthcare leaders to establish and implement digital health services and capabilities within their workplace settings and improve the quality and scale of adoption.