Our commitment to accessibility
We're committed to improving the accessibility of all our web sites, for all users.
We're aiming for level AA compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, but some of our historical information is not accessible.
Inaccessible information and services
If you can't access our information or one of our services online, tell us and we'll help.
Remember to let us know:
- the web address (URL) of the page or service you are trying to access
- the problem you are experiencing
- the operating system you are using
- the browser type and version you are using
- if you are using any assistive technology for web browsing.
If you have tried contacting us, or the person or section responsible for the information, and still haven't got the information or service access, contact our Equity Services team.
We endeavour to ensure videos are provided with captions. However, if you find this is not the case and you need help, please contact our Web Services team.
Your feedback helps us. Your suggestions and comments are welcome. Please use our feedback form.
Tools for accessing content
Most modern web browsers, including Internet Explorer (version 7 and above), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera, feature page zoom which allows you to increase or decrease the size of web pages to improve readability. Zooming into a page may be useful if you have difficulty viewing smaller text and details online.
Page zoom can be activated in a number of ways:
Using a keyboard only
Note: for Apple Mac computers, use the Command key instead of the Ctrl key.
You can use your keyboard to zoom the page:
- To zoom in - hold down the Ctrl key and press the + key
- To zoom out - hold down the Ctrl key and press the - key
- To reset the page to normal size - hold down the Ctrl key and press the 0 key
Using a keyboard and mouse
If your mouse has a scroll-wheel, you can use that in conjunction with the keyboard to zoom the page:
- To zoom in - hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time scroll up with your mouse's scroll-wheel
- To zoom out - hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time scroll down with your mouse's scroll-wheel
Your browser may also provide menu options to zoom the page.
If these instructions do not work for your browser, please refer to your browser's documentation or help files and check if it supports page zooming.