Dr Sam Liu
Faculty of Science,
School of Mathematical Sciences
Other Mathematical Sciences, Applied Mathematics
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2012) Optimum utilisation of rolling stocks for iron ore mining industries, Advanced Materials Research, 361 - 363, pp. 1529-1534.
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2011) Scheduling trains with priorities: a no-wait blocking parallel-machine job-shop scheduling model, Transportation Science, 45 (2), pp. 175-198.
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2012) A hybrid shifting bottleneck procedure algorithm for the parallel machine job-shop scheduling problem, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 63, pp. 168-182.
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2011) Optimising a coal rail network under capacity constraints, Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, 23 (2), pp. 90-110.
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2009) Scheduling Trains as a blocking parallel-machine job shop scheduling problem, Computers and Operations Research, 36 (10), pp. 2840-2852.
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2009) Scheduling a flow shop with combined buffer conditions, International Journal of Production Economics, 117 (2), pp. 371-380.
- Liu S, Kozan E, (2007) A Blocking Parallel-Machine Job-Shop-Scheduling Model for the Train Scheduling Problem, Proceedings of APIEMS & CIIE 2007: Service Value Innovation and Challenges, pp. 1-10.