Dr Sue Naish
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Infectious diseases, Human parasitic diseases, Ecosystem, Climate change, Spatial ecology
Public Health and Health Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Master of Philosophy (University of Queensland)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science (University of Queensland)
Lecturer/Tutor: Public Health
- McBride J, Mengersen K, Tong S, Naish S, Dale P, Mackenzie J, (2014) Climate change and dengue: a critical and systematic review of quantitative modelling approaches, BMC Infectious Diseases, 14, pp. 1-14.
- Naish S, Hu W, Mengersen K, Tong S, (2011) Spatio-temporal patterns of Barmah Forest Virus disease in Queensland, Australia, PLoS One, 6 (10), pp. 1-11.
- Naish S, Hu W, Nicholls N, Mackenzie J, McMichael A, Dale P, Tong S, (2006) Weather Variability, Tides, and Barmah Forest Virus Disease in the Gladstone Region, Australia, Environmental Health Perspectives, 114 (5), pp. 678-683.