You have to be applying for a QUT course to apply for this scholarship.
- Student type:
- Future international research students
- Academic performance
- Study type:
- Postgraduate research
- Creative Industries
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- Science and Engineering
- Institute for Future Environments
Open date: 12 August 2013
Closing date: 13 October 2013
- be applying to study a PhD, masters by research, or professional doctorate
- have a minimum first class honours or equivalent
- not have previously held an Australian Government-funded research scholarship for more than 6 months.
What you receive
- tuition fees and health-cover costs for you
- health-cover costs for your dependents.
You may also be considered for:
- an Australian Postgraduate Award living allowance scholarship.
How to apply
Apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round. Indicate on your application for admission that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
What happens next
We will make offers in December.
If your application is successful, you'll need to accept the offer within 3 weeks. You'll be expected to begin your research degree early in the following year.
To keep your scholarship, you must:
- make satisfactory progress in your studies
- remain studying at QUT
- remain studying full-time.
- hold another scholarship that is worth more than 75% of the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
Your scholarship will be tax-free if you're studying full-time.
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships are prestigious scholarships, funded by the federal Government to encourage exceptional students to undertake research higher degrees in Australia.
- Phone: 3138 2932 or 3138 4923 or 3138 5306
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 2932 or +61 7 3138 4923 or +61 7 3138 5306
- Fax: 3138 1304
- Email: email@example.com
Level 4, 88 Musk Avenue
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Postal address:
Research Students Centre
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001