To apply for our exchange program, you must:
- be nominated by one of our partner institutions
- have completed at least 1 year of full-time study
- have a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) of 2.5 on a 4 point scale, or equivalent
- meet our English language proficiency requirements if English isn't your first language.
We have partner institutions all over the world. Check if your university is one of our partner institutions.
Don't attend a partner institution?
English language proficiency requirements
We accept scores from TOEFL (Internet based), IELTS (Academic), Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English : Proficiency (CPE).
IELTSYou must have:
- an overall band score of 6.5
- no sub-score below 6.0.
TOEFLYou must have:
- an overall score of 90
- no sub-score below 20.
Cambridge ESOL exams
For courses requiring an IELTS of 6.5, with no subscore below 6, you must achieve:
- CPE with a grade of C
- CAE with a grade of A.
Study Abroad and Exchange Office
- Phone: 3138 1217
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 1217
- Fax: 3138 1216
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 1, A Block,
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Postal address:
QUT - Study Abroad & Exchange Office
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001