A corporate subscription to QUTeX professional programs enables you to create a powerful learning investment plan that aligns with your organisation’s goals and meets the specific needs of your team.
With world-class facilitators and topics that are relevant today, your organisation will benefit from 50 or 100 learning days across multiple workshops per year.
Immerse yourself and your team in fresh ideas, innovative approaches and ground-breaking business thinking.
Managed within your own schedule and requirements.
Constantly evolving course content and research.
Set your team up for future success.
QUTeX Professional Advantage package inclusions
- 50 or 100 learning days (depending on subscription level) which can be used to attend QUTeX Professional Programs and/or the Enterprise Leadership Program (ELP), over a 12-month period.
- A QUTeX one hour keynote presentation for your audience on a topic of your selection from our suite.
- A corporate portal to simplify the registration process.
- Quarterly corporate reporting on attendance and outcomes.
- Exclusive access to the QUTeX Learning Network for your senior HR leaders.
A subscription level to fit your needs
Option 1: QUTeX Professional Advantage
Includes 50 learning days, a one-hour QUTeX thought leadership presentation and discussion, and exclusive access to your own corporate registration portal, quarterly reporting and access to the QUTeX Corporate Learning Network.
Package price: $36,125 (incl. GST)
(Standard fee: $45,999 - you save 21%)
Option 2: QUTeX Professional Advantage PLUS
Includes 100 learning days, a one-hour QUTeX thought leadership presentation and discussion, and exclusive access to your own corporate registration portal, quarterly reporting and access to the QUTeX Corporate Learning Network.
Price: $63,750 (incl. GST)
(Standard fee: $88,498 - you save 28%)
- Professional Programs are the equivalent of one ‘day’ and Enterprise Leadership Program (ELP) Modules are the equivalent of 2.5 ‘days’. Each ELP module is two days face-to-face learning PLUS online learning.
- Maximum five participants per organisation, per course or workshop.
- Up to five participants per organisation, per course or workshop; subject to availability.