When and where
Date and time
- Wednesday 24 March 2021
- 5.30pm-7pm AEST
Online via Zoom
Get your questions answered
We understand transitioning from school to university is easier with the right information and support. In this webinar we'll provide advice on:
- making course and career decisions
- getting in to university
- study costs and financial support
- resources for parents and students.
You'll also hear from real students about their uni experience and have a chance to ask questions about their course and uni life.
Register to receive the Zoom webinar link to access the event. This is a closed event to ensure the privacy of all participants.
A confirmation email will be sent upon registration. If you don't receive it, please check your junk email folder and then add us to your safe sender list.
See our campuses
Explore our virtual tour collection and see inside facilities such as labs, studios and clinics, as well as take virtual tours of our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
Want to visit our campus in person? You can take a self-guided tour of our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
Need more info?
If you want to know more about studying with us, you can:
- browse our courses by study area
- try Match My Skills to discover a personalised list of careers and courses that best match your interests
- find out how to apply for a course
- see our fees, costs and scholarships
- attend other events
- read about the support services you can access while you're studying
- contact us if you need advice.