Go international with your studies
How it works
- Studies at both universities are credited towards each masters degree, so you'll complete in less time than it would take to do two individual degrees.
- You'll receive a personalised study program for both universities, based on your previous studies.
- Programs take either 1.5 or 2 years (full-time), depending on your previous studies and choice of major.
- Maastricht University teach their courses in English.
Entry into this program is competitive. There are general eligibility requirements that all students must meet, and then specific eligibility requirements for Maastricht University.
General eligibility requirements
- have an offer to study in the QUT Master of Business
- be nominated by QUT, then accepted by the partner university.
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) eligibility requirements
- have a grade point average of (GPA) of at least 5.5 (on QUT's 7-point scale) in your undergraduate studies
- have an offer to study the QUT Master of Business with a chosen major in marketing or integrated marketing communication
- maintain a GPA of 5 (on QUT's 7-point scale) in the QUT Master of Business.