International research collaboration partners
- Smart Skies - Boeing Research & Technology, Australian Research Centre for Aerospace Automation, CSIRO.
- Biofortification of Bananas with the Centre for Tropical Crops and Biocommodities - National Agricultural Research Organisation (Uganda), Kenya and Tanzania.
- Solar Powered Nano Sensors Project - supported by the Queensland State Government's National and International Research Alliances, including partners Brescia and Roma tor Vergata University, Italy, CQU, QUT AND Dyesol.
- Prostate Cancer Collaborative Research Alliance (PCCRA) - with 28 clinical and scientific partner organisations.
- Airports of the Future - 33 international research partners aiming to improve the safety, security, efficiency and passenger experience within Australian airports.
Workforce training and development partners
- Defence Materiel Organisation - chose QUT Business School to develop and deliver an Executive Master of Business in Complex Project Management, a series of continuing professional development events and applied research in project and project manager performance.
- Royal Dutch Shell - We were appointed as one of four university learning partners for the global Finance in Projects academies and Shell Project Academy, providing world-class competency development for staff working at all stages of the project life cycle. The program included learning, networking, coaching, mentoring, accreditation, guidance for competence development, and job experience.
- UDIA - Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA - Queensland) is a not-for-profit industry body dedicated to the representation of Queensland's development industry. QUT Corporate Education designed and delivered specialist workshops for finance and project managers.
Workforce training and development
We offer professional development and corporate education courses to help your employees gain and develop important skills.
Intellectual property developed at QUT has been integral in the creation of many companies, including:
- Tissue Therapies Ltd - with key technologies in novel growth factors and autologous cell therapies.
- ImpediMed Ltd - a medical device company focusing on bioimpedance.
- Farmacule Bioindustries Pty Ltd - a molecular farming company.
- Evogenix Ltd - provides advanced technologies to provide powerful new antibody therapeutics for world markets.
- AdAlta Pty Ltd - a platform-technology approach to develop novel antibody and peptide-based therapeutics against select targets.
- Rail Innovation Australia Pty Ltd - a spin-off company created from the Cooperative Research Centre for Railway Engineering and Technologies (Rail CRC).