Partnerships that create real-world solutions for your organisation
We collaborate with organisations across all sectors, building successful research partnerships that deliver innovative solutions. Our partner organisations apply our leading research outcomes to overcome specific challenges, solve problems and open up new opportunities.
Harness our high-impact, transdisciplinary research
QUT’s established reputation as leaders in high-impact, transdisciplinary research is differentiated by our ability to create innovative solutions to the challenges of today, and tomorrow. Our researchers bring together expertise from multiple disciplines to successfully address complex problems. Our agile and collaborative approach is underpinned by our academic strengths and practical engagement with key stakeholders from government, industry and the broader community.
Research that delivers value to organisations
Partnering with QUT can help you:
- secure and leverage grant funding for collaborative projects to create real-world solutions
- build your research and development expertise and capability
- commercialise innovative technologies through QUT’s intellectual property
- leverage the leading expertise of our researchers
- access our world-class research infrastructure and facilities.
The impact of our research
QUT’s intellectual property has delivered many successful outcomes, including the creation of companies and the commercialisation of new technologies:
- VitroGro® - A biotechnology platform that provides wound healing, tissue repair and cell culture technology.
- ImpediMed Ltd - A medical-device company that designs and manufactures bioimpedance technologies.
- Leaf Resources – An innovative biodegradable coating for the packaging market licensed to Leaf Resources.
- EvoGene™ - A biotechnology company that produces tailored antibodies that deliver anti-cancer toxins directly into tumour cells.
- AdAlta Pty Ltd - A platform-technology approach to develop novel antibody and peptide-based therapeutics against select targets.
- Rail Innovation Australia Pty Ltd - A spin-off company created from the Cooperative Research Centre for Railway Engineering and Technologies (Rail CRC).
Partner with us
To find out more about how collaborating with us on an industry research project can benefit your organisation, call the Office of Industry Engagement on 3138 8475 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Australian-made positioning technology based on QUT research is set to compete with global brands in monitoring risk and safety of road bridges, high-rise buildings, dams and other major natural or constructed structures.
QUT and heavy equipment supplier Hastings Deering have joined forces to advance emerging data science technologies to build better returns for customers, partners, and investors alike.