© Queensland University of Technology
Unless otherwise noted or marked, copyright material available on this website is "all rights reserved". Apart from noted or marked exceptions or fair dealing as permitted under the copyright law of your country, and as necessary for the operation of this website or online service, no part of this website or online service, nor the information contained in it, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, reprographic or otherwise, without the prior permission of the Queensland University of Technology.
To request copyright permission, email email@example.com.
Notify us of a copyright problem
The university's designated representative for the purpose of receiving notifications from third parties in relation to content transmitted, cached, hosted or referred to on the QUT network is the Vice-President (Administration) and Registrar.
If you are a copyright owner (which can be an exclusive licensee), or their agent, and if you believe that a work available on any QUT website infringes copyright or is a breach of an agreed licence or contract, you can notify us in writing.
Your notification must include:
- identification of the work that is the subject of your claim
- location of the work on the QUT website
- your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address
- your relationship to the work, for example that you are the owner of the work or an agent acting on behalf of the owner of the work. If you are acting on behalf of an owner, supply details for all parties and their relationship to the work
- an indication of the law, licence or contract on which your claim is based.