We can meet you at the airport and take you to your:
- temporary accommodation
- pre-arranged homestay
- pre-arranged permanent accommodation.
Once you've accepted your offer and received your student details, you can apply for airport reception.
To use the service, you must:
- have organised temporary or permanent accommodation in Brisbane
- book your airport reception at least 3 working days (Monday - Friday) before you arrive
- inform International Student Services of any changes to your details as soon as possible.
Book your airport reception online.
- English language students (ELICOS) will have to pay AUD$110.
- On-going international students will have to pay AUD$110.
- Free for all other new international students.
- Additional fees apply for accompanying family, friends or relatives.
For more information contact airport reception enquiries.
- Future international students
- Current international students
International Student Services (ISS)
- Postal address:
International Student Services - QUT Gardens Point
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001
Airport reception enquiries
International Student Services - Airport reception enquiries
- Phone: 3138 2019
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 2019