Dr Mark Piccini
Faculty of Creative Industries, Education & Social Justice,
School of Communication
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Piccini M, (2020) Connecting Guatemala, Australia and the world: Violence in Horacio Castellanos Moya’s Senselessness and Mark McKenna’s Looking for Blackfellas’ Point, Australian Literary Studies, 35 (2), pp. 1-24.
- Piccini M, (2017) Contesting the narrative of Colombian violence: Libidinal economy in Evelio Rosero's 'Brides by Night' and The Armies, Journal of Contemporary Poetics (JCP), 1 (1), pp. 19-38.
- Piccini M, (2016) The excess of life and death in Roberto Bolano's 2666 and Horacio Castellanos Moya's Senselessness, TEXT: Journal of Writing and Writing Programs, 35, pp. 1-10.
- Piccini M, (2015) The secret of the world remains hidden: Roberto Bolano as an antiliterary author, Transnational Literature, 8 (1), pp. 1-11.