Professor Kerry Raymond
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyResearch theme: Information
Research discipline: Computer Science
- Model-Driven Architecture and Model-Driven Engineering
Model-driven development is a new approach to software engineering, but the tool suite is incomplete. Tools for debugging and round-trip engineering are being developed. Techniques for working with large models are being explored. An important application area is Building Information Models (BIMs).
- Exploitation of Wikipedia as an ontology
- Exploring Stigmergy in Web 2.0 sites
- Raymond K, MacColl I, Metke Jimenez A, (2010) Ontologies derived from Wikipedia, Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Ontology Development, pp. 382-387.
- Hettel T, Lawley M, Raymond K, (2009) Towards model round-trip engineering: an abductive approach, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 5563, pp. 100-115.
- Duddy K, Gerber A, Lawley M, Raymond K, Steel J, (2005) Declarative transformation for object-oriented models. In P van Bommel, Transformation of knowledge, information and data : theory and applications, Information Science Publishing, pp. 127-147.
- Hettel T, Lawley M, Raymond K, (2008) Model synchronisation: definitions for round-trip engineering, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 5063, pp. 31-45.
- Choudhury T, Raymond K, Higgs P, (2008) A rule-based metric for calculating semantic relatedness score for the motion picture industry, WI-IAT Workshops 2008, 2008 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conferences on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology Workshops, pp. 320-324.
- Lawley M, Raymond K, (2007) Implementing a Practical Declarative Logic-Based Model Transformation Engine, Proceedings of the 2007 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, pp. 971-977.
- Hibberd M, Lawley M, Raymond K, (2007) Forensic Debugging of Model Transformations, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4735, pp. 589-604.
- Tang M, Feng Y, Burnett L, Hayward R, Raymond K, (2007) A Reference Station Placement Scheme in Deployment of Network Real-Time Kinematic Positioning Systems, International Global Navigation Satellite Systems Society - IGNSS Symposium 2007, pp. 1-10.
- Hearnden D, Lawley M, Raymond K, (2006) Incremental Model Transformation for the Evolution of Model-Driven Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4199, pp. 321-335.
- Hearnden D, Bailes P, Lawley M, Raymond K, (2004) Automating software evolution, Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Principles of Software Evolution, pp. 95-100.
- Extending Building Information Models (BIM) for Specifications and Cost Planning
- Primary fund type
- CAT 1 - Australian Competitive Grant
- Project ID
- Start year
- Architectural Design; Information Integration; Early Stage Design; Cost Planning; Specifications