Office of the Exec Director, Human Resources
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Queensland)
- MEd (Canberra College of Adv Ed)
- BA (University of Queensland)
- CertT (NSW Department of Education)
- Boulton-Lewis G, Tam M, (2018) Issues in teaching and learning for older adults in Hong Kong and Australia, Educational Gerontology, 44 (10), pp. 639-647.
- Boulton-Lewis G, Pike L, Tam M, Buys L, (2017) Ageing, Loss and learning: Hong Kong and Australian seniors, Educational Gerontology, 43 (2), pp. 89-100.
- Tam M, Boulton-Lewis G, Buys L, Chui E, (2017) Similarities and differences in views of ageing and learning in Hong Kong and Australia, Educational Gerontology, 43 (8), pp. 393-403.
- Tam M, Aird R, Boulton-Lewis G, Buys L, (2016) Ageing and learning as conceptualized by senior adults in two cultures: Hong Kong and Australia, Current Aging Science, 9 (3), pp. 1-17.
- Boulton-Lewis G, Tam M, Buys L, Chui E, (2016) Hong Kong and Australian seniors: Views of aging and learning, Educational Gerontology, 42 (11), pp. 758-770.
- Boulton-Lewis G, Aird R, Buys L, (2016) Older Australians: Structural barriers to learning in later life, Current Aging Science, 9 (3), pp. 188-195.
- Lunn J, Johansson E, Cobb-Moore C, Boulton-Lewis G, Walker S, Ailwood J, (2015) Epistemic beliefs and beliefs about teaching practices for moral learning in the early years of school: relationships and complexities, Education 3-13, 43 (2), pp. 164-183.
- Boulton-Lewis G, Buys L, (2015) Learning choices, older Australians and active ageing, Educational Gerontology, 41 (11), pp. 757-766.
- Johansson E, Cobb-Moore C, Lunn J, Walker S, Boulton-Lewis G, Ailwood J, (2014) Children's perspectives on values and rules in Australian early education, Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, 39 (2), pp. 12-20.
- Boulton-Lewis G, Buys L, (2014) Older academics: Motivation to keep working, World Journal of Education, 4 (6), pp. 66-77.
Completed supervisions (Doctorate)
- A Study of Learning in Economics (2008)
- Using Results from the Exploration of Human Autobiographical Memory to Build Software Agents (2005)
- Meeting the Workforce Demands of Hong Kong's New Era in Secondary Business Education: Business Teachers' Conceptions of Students' Competence and Choice of Teaching Strategies (2003)