Dr Dale Steinhardt
Faculty of Engineering,
School of Architecture & Built Environment
Psychology, Building, Design Practice and Management
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Queensland University of Technology)
- Rakotonirainy A, Steinhardt D, Delhomme P, Darvell M, Schramm A, (2012) Older drivers' crashes in Queensland, Australia, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 48, pp. 423-429.
- Siskind V, Steinhardt D, Sheehan M, O'Connor T, Hanks H, (2011) Risk factors for fatal crashes in rural Australia, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 43 (3), pp. 1082-1088.
- Palk G, Freeman J, Gee Kee A, Steinhardt D, Davey J, (2011) The prevalence and characteristics of self-reported dangerous driving behaviours among a young cohort, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 14 (2), pp. 147-154.
- Steinhardt D, Sheehan M, Siskind V, (2011) Profiling off-road motorcycle and all-terrain riders in Queensland, Australia, Proceedings of the 21st Canadian Multidisciplinary Road Safety Conference, pp. 1-14.
- O'Connor T, Hanks H, Steinhardt D, (2009) All-terrain vehicle crashes and associated injuries in North Queensland: findings from the Rural and Remote Road Safety Study, Australian Journal of Rural Health, 17 (5), pp. 251-256.
- Rowden P, Steinhardt D, Sheehan M, (2008) Road crashes involving animals in Australia, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 40 (6), pp. 1865-1871.
- Davey J, Enraght-Moony E, Tippett V, Freeman J, Steinhardt D, Wishart D, (2007) A State-Wide Analysis of Pre-Hospital Injuries and Fatalities Resulting from Motorcycle Road Accidents in Queensland, Road and Transport Research, 16 (3), pp. 30-40.
- Steinhardt D, Wishart D, (2006) Driver and Rider Licensing Provisions for Clients who are Deaf, Journal of the Australasian College of Road Safety, 17 (3), pp. 34-39.
- Armstrong K, Steinhardt D, (2006) Understanding street racing and 'hoon' culture: An exploratory investigation of perceptions and experiences, Journal of the Australasian College of Road Safety, 17 (1), pp. 38-44.