All QUT-branded promotional material is managed by the QUT Marketing and Communication Department (Visual Communication Services team).
Promotional material must follow the standards outlined in our Corporate Identity Manual and requires approval before production and distribution.
For further details on the correct use of the QUT logo, approvals and procedures for working with the QUT brand, contact the Marketing and Communication Department (Visual Communication Services) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate identity manual
Our corporate identity manual sets the standards for representing our brand in promotional material, including advertisements, flyers, brochures, presentations, stationery and signage.
You will need to contact the Marketing and Communication Department (Visual Communication Services) at email@example.com to request approval for using our logos on materials that will be distributed outside QUT.
We can send the logos to you as .zip files that include eps, .tif and .jpg file formats for optimal print and screen versions that are adaptable for Mac and PC.
- The QUT logo is a registered trade mark and its use is subject to approval by the Marketing and Communication Department (Visual Communication Services).
- The logo may not be distorted in any way and there must be a minimum clear area around the logo as specified in the Corporate Identity Manual.
- The QUT Corporate colour is from the Pantone Matching System and is specified as PMS 541 blue.
- The logo may also be printed in other colours as detailed in the QUT Corporate Identity Manual.
- QUT marketing and promotional material for external audiences may only be produced through Marketing and Communication, Visual Communication Services.
- All promotional material must be approved for logo usage and corporate identity by QUT Marketing and Communication department prior to production.