When and where
Date and time
- Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Campus tour: 5.15pm–5.45pm
- Seminar: 6pm–7.30pm
Gardens Point campus
We'll let you know the seminar venue when you register.
Get your questions answered
We understand that helping your child to transition from school to university is much easier with the right information. If you’re a parent or guardian of a senior high school student, you and your child are invited to our Parent Information Seminar.
We’ll provide information on:
- making course and career decisions
- getting in to university
- life as a university student
- transition to university and support for students
- study costs and financial support
- resources for parents and students.
You’ll also have the option to attend a twilight campus tour with a QUT student before the seminar.
You’ll need to register for this event.
Need more info?
If you want to know more about studying with us, you can: