When and where
Date and time
- Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Campus tour: 5.15pm–5.45pm
- Seminar: 6pm–7.30pm
Get your questions answered
We understand that helping your child to transition from school to university is much easier with the right information. If you’re a parent or guardian of a senior high school student, you and your child are invited to our Parent Information Seminar.
We’ll provide information on:
- making course and career decisions
- getting in to university
- life as a university student
- transition to university and support for students
- study costs and financial support
- resources for parents and students.
You’ll also have the option to attend a twilight campus tour with a QUT student before the seminar.
Need more info?
If you want to know more about studying with us, you can: