When and where
Date and time
- Thursday 15 October 2020
Online via a Zoom webinar
Get your questions answered
We understand helping your child to transition from school to university is much easier with the right information. If you’re a parent or guardian of a senior high school student, you and your child are invited to our online Parent Information Seminar.
We’ll provide information on:
- making course and career decisions
- getting in to university
- life as a university student
- transition to university and support for students
- study costs and financial support
- resources for parents and students.
Need more info?
If you want to know more about studying with us, you can:
- sign up for email updates on courses, events, scholarships and important dates
- take a look at our courses
- try Match My Skills to discover a personalised list of careers and courses that best match your interests
- see our fees, costs and scholarships
- get ready for study in 2021 by checking out on-demand videos, virtual tours and student stories
- contact us if you need advice.