When and where
Date and time
- Tuesday 12 May 2020
- Campus tour: 5.15pm–5.45pm
- Seminar: 6pm–7.30pm
Get your questions answered
We understand helping your child to transition from school to university is much easier with the right information. If you’re a parent or guardian of a senior high school student, you and your child are invited to our Parent Information Seminar.
We’ll provide information on:
- making course and career decisions
- getting in to university
- life as a university student
- transition to university and support for students
- study costs and financial support
- resources for parents and students.
You’ll also have the option to attend a twilight campus tour with a QUT student before the seminar.
You’ll need to register for this event. Registrations open in April 2020.
Need more info?
If you want to know more about studying with us, you can:
- sign up for email updates on courses, events, scholarships and important dates
- take a look at our courses
- try Match My Skills to discover a personalised list of careers and courses that best match your interests
- see our fees, costs and scholarships
- attend Open Day
- attend other events
- contact us if you need advice.