When and where
Date and time
- Thursday 26 September 2019
- Friday 27 September 2019
Explore our campuses
Take a guided tour of our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses with a QUT student. Tours will include a presentation from our students about their uni life.
Tours will run over two days on Thursday 26 and Friday 27 September 2019.
The tour schedule will be available in August.
Getting in to QUT seminar
Find out about getting in to QUT. This seminar is for anyone who’s thinking about starting an undergraduate degree in 2020.
We’ll provide information on:
- how to apply
- getting in to university and entry requirements
- ordering your preferences
- pathways to your preferred course
- QTAC offers explained
- life as a university student
- transition to university and support for students
- study costs and financial support.
The seminar will be held on Thursday 26 September, 6pm–7.30pm at Gardens Point campus.
You’ll need to register for the seminar. Registrations open in August.
Talk to us
Our student centres, known as HiQ, are located in the library at each campus. Pop in and talk to staff if you have questions about student services, support and general enquiries.
You can access HiQ online, via phone, through our QUT app or in-person at one of our campuses.
Can’t make it on the day?
You can take a self-guided tour any time, and find out more about the learning and teaching facilities, community spaces and cultural venues on campus.
Moving to Brisbane?
Are you moving to Brisbane for the first time? We'll help you get ready to make your next move.
Find out everything you need to know about organising accommodation and making the transition to the city.
Need more info?
If you want to know more about studying with us, you can:
- sign up for email updates on courses, events, scholarships and important dates
- take a look at our courses
- try Match My Skills to discover a personalised list of careers and courses that best match your interests
- see our scholarships
- attend Open Day
- attend other events
- contact the faculty you’re interested in.