Bolster your decision making and streamline your business processes with the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC approach.
Your expert facilitators Michael Rudnev & Dr Kanika Goel
Michael Rudnev (Online)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- In excess of 13 years delivering Lean Six Sigma and Change Management programs, courses and events
- Core skills and experience in delivering adult education, process, and business improvement, change management and behavioural science
- Deep practical experience in working across a range of industries, particularly financial services and technology.
Dr Kanika Goel (Face to face)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Ph.D. in the area of Business Process Management
- Strong advocate of process improvement for enhanced business performance with deep practical experience in working across various industries
- QUT academic with over 7 years of teaching experience
- Current research interests include process improvement, process mining, NoSQL databases, and data quality
- Recipient of 2019 QUT Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Award (in a team) for innovation and creative practice excellence in the area of Business Process Management.