The digital, data-intensive economy has provided a plethora of technologies that facilitate new value propositions, customer engagements and business models. Combined with increased levels of digital literacy in a well-connected society, this has led to an opportunity-rich environment which benefits leaders with a high sense of ambition.
This one-day course will provide a set of contemporary, research-informed tools for leaders who want to shape revenue-resilient organisations that strive in the digital age.
Evolve with QUTeX
Professionals who develop their leadership skills with QUTeX develop real-world capabilities today, that they can bring to their workplace challenges tomorrow. With this one-day workshop, you’ll learn how to manage and develop strategies for digital opportunities, so you can achieve the best outcomes for yourself or your organisation.
Who should participate?
This course is appropriate for business leaders and managers with an interest in developing their organisation to thrive in the digital age.
No prior experience or training in this area is required for this course.
What others say about Michael's workshops:
- Michael had great knowledge and energy throughout. Fantastic workshop. A lot of information to take away and begin applying.
- Practical insights and real-world examples.
- A lot of useful content delivered at an appropriate pace.
- A good mix of theoretical knowledge backed up with practical experience
- The content and examples were excellent. I feel like lots of the content is transferable to my current role.
- Really enjoyed! I appreciate Michael's time and knowledge.
- Incredibly thought provoking - gave me lots to think about and ways to improve.
- Great Facilitator! Michael engages the room, ensures people join in and think!