- Unit code
- QUT Business School
- Study area
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 1, 2020||24 February 2020 - 19 June 2020||Gardens Point|
|Summer 2, 2021||4 January 2021 - 19 February 2021||Gardens Point|
- International student fee (excluding study abroad students)
- 2020: $4,116
- Commonwealth supported place (CSP) student contribution amount
- For Australian citizens, permanent visa holders and permanent humanitarian visa holders, and New Zealand citizens who study this unit:
- as part of a QUT course and are eligible for a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
- as a cross-institutional student who has a Commonwealth supported place at their home university.
- Domestic fee-paying student fee
For Australian citizens, permanent visa holders and permanent humanitarian visa holders, and New Zealand citizens, who study this unit:
- as part of a QUT course and are not eligible for a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
- as part of a QUT course during Summer Semester
- as a cross-institutional student who does not have a Commonwealth supported place at their home university
- as a single-unit study student.
- International student fee
For international students who study this unit:
- as part of a QUT course
- as a cross-institutional student.
Previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.
You can apply to study this unit for personal or professional development.Apply now for single-unit study
You can apply to study this unit for credit towards a course at another university.Apply now for cross-institutional study
Study abroad and exchange
This unit is available as part of our study abroad and exchange programs.Find out more about our study abroad and exchange programs
Summer Semester details
- 4 January 2021 - 19 February 2021
- Fee type
- Tuition Fee
- This unit is designed for International students or students who are new to Australia. Non-international students will need to seek permission from the Discipline Coordinator to enrol in this unit.
- This is a summer tuition fee unit at the postgraduate level. Standard tuition fees apply. Eligible students may apply for FEE-HELP in eStudent via QUT Virtual.
Loading unit outlines...