- Unit code
- Faculty of Creative Industries, Education and Social Justice
- Interactive and Visual Design
- Study area
- Creative practice, communication and design
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 1, 2022||28 February 2022 - 24 June 2022||Kelvin Grove|
Previous study requirements
- DXB204 which can be enrolled in the same teaching period as DXB305
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.
Loading unit outlines...
Offer of some units is subject to viability, and information in these Unit Outlines is subject to change prior to commencement of the teaching period.