This capstone Landscape Architecture studio unit engages your ability to identify case study sites, synthesise relevant theory and apply theoretical frameworks to novel design propositions which address significant real world issues. It explores critical thinking and original design propositions and the relationship between landscape architecture and the emergent concept of ‘resilience’. The studio will promote designs for landscapes impacted by climate change and natural disaster and will prompt you to identify and design interventions which enhance resilience to disruptive cultural and economic forces.
- Creative Industries Faculty
- Landscape Architecture
- Study area
- Building and planning
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 2, 2020||20 July 2020 - 13 November 2020||
Previous study requirements
- Completion of 60 credit points of Landscape Architecture units (DL%)
Guide to previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.