This unit is designed to meet student needs to further develop their basic knowledge and skills for understanding, speaking, reading and writing Mandarin Chinese in a wide range of everyday situations. Eligible students are those who have: successfully completed introductory Mandarin units HHB031/AMB031 and HHB032/AMB032 at QUT, and those who have successfully completed equivalent Mandarin study elsewhere. Graduates from high schools who have completed Year 12 Mandarin should also enrol in this unit. (Students who have undergone primary and secondary education in China and Taiwan are not eligible for this unit. Students who cannot speak Mandarin Chinese but can read and write Chinese script are not eligible either. They can apply to do Mandarin speaking units cross-institutionally at UQ.)
- QUT Business School
- Advertising, Marketing And Public Relations
- Study area
- Credit points
Previous study requirements
Guide to previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.