Our engaging workshops show high school students how they can contribute to solving some of the world's greatest challenges with a degree in science, technology, engineering, maths or urban development.
STEM Education high school workshops
Our workshops are tailored to enhance and support the national curriculum’s science and maths syllabus through practical application. All workshops are held at the Science and Engineering Centre at QUT Gardens Point and are free of charge for high schools.
- engage in critical thinking and problem-solving
- collaborate with STEM experts
- develop relevant, 21st century skills and STEM literacy
- be inspired through real-world experiences.
STEM Real Futures presentations
QUT Student Ambassadors are available to visit your school to inspire Year 10 - 12 students in STEM futures.
Our 60 minute presentations aim to:
- increase awareness of science, technology, engineering and maths courses and careers
- promote a positive perception of secondary and tertiary studies in this area, and scholarship opportunities for all students
- provide first-hand knowledge on student life.
We also offer presentations to encourage girls in STEM careers and subject selection through ambassador mentoring and real world stories.
School Engagement Officer
- Phone: 3138 1801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org