Prepare to work on the global stage by combining your study of international business strategies and techniques with foreign language skills or an overseas study experience.
Why study international business at QUT?
- Study one of 9 language options as part of your course.
- Learn from real business cases, seeing first-hand how business strategy works in an international environment.
- Get international experience and make global connections with our exchange program.
- Build a toolkit of skills and strategies for planning, decision-making and strategic management in the business world.
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication (Entertainment Industries)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Architecture)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Fashion)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Interior Architecture)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film, Screen and New Media)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Human Services/Bachelor of Business
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Interdisciplinary)
- Graduate Certificate in Business (International Business)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business and Communication
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Research)
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Research) (International Business)
Masters by coursework
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Master of Business (International Business)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business/Master of Business
Short courses and professional development
Learn a language
Get ready for your international business career by studying one of 9 languages, including a Chinese-English translating and interpreting minor. Languages classes offered through the Brisbane Universities Language Alliance include:
Get industry skills
Our courses in international business focus on learning current industry skills, preparing you to graduate into a career in global business. Study contemporary practices including trade procedures, importing and exporting, logistics, negotiation techniques, regional understanding and offshore business strategies.
Explore real business cases
Work with examples and data from industry, and examine planning, decision-making and management strategies used in competitive global organisations. Learn to balance business ethics, cultural sensitivity and market diversity to achieve business goals.
Live and study overseas
We have connections with some of the world's best business schools. Immerse yourself in an international culture with a 6-12 month exchange program.
Learn from the best
The QUT Business School was the first school in Australia to earn triple accreditation by international accrediting bodies: the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, International (AACSB); the European Foundation for Management Development (EQUIS); and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
This means that our courses are recognised around the world as being among the best in business education.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
QUT Business School
- Phone: 3138 2050
- Fax: 07 3138 1055
Level 1, B Block
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Business School
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001