Harness new technologies and skills to shape the future - choose a course in information technology.
Why study information technology at QUT?
- Take advantage of great industry connections and placement opportunities throughout your course.
- Study a hands-on, practical field with amazing real-world applications and outcomes.
- Learn from award-winning academics and researchers to get the skills you need to succeed in the fast-paced world of information technology.
- Choose to specialise in an IT field you're passionate about.
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments (Animation)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments (Game Design)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments (Software Technologies)
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Business Process Management
- Graduate Certificate in Communication for Information Technology
Masters by coursework
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology - Graduate Entry
Short courses and professional development
Choose your specialisation
Information systems and technologies
Become a programmer, software designer, or information systems specialist with our courses in information technology and systems. Focus on what makes technology work, how to design and develop new systems and software, and how creative software solutions can solve complex problems. Work with and learn
from information technology professionals to develop real-world responses to current industry issues.
Games design and development
Turn your creativity and passion for fun into fully realised games and interactive media with a specialisation in games design and development. Be at the forefront of the games development curve, learning the newest software, techniques and systems to build skills in games programming, graphics and
Make sense of a complex and ever-changing world of data and information. Build skills to manage, develop and design information services to meet the needs of technology-rich future industries. Specialise in healthcare information management, or business and enterprise.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001