Research and study in our $230 million Science and Engineering Centre.
Why study physics at QUT?
- Get significant practical experience in our state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Learn from lecturers with industry connections and experience.
- Have the opportunity to experience working on a real research project as part of your undergraduate study with the Vacation Research Experience Scheme.
- Work, learn, collaborate and research in our $230 million Science and Engineering Centre.
- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Mathematics
Masters by coursework
Short courses and professional development
Our courses have an emphasis on applied learning and practical experience. You'll spend a significant amount of time in our laboratories putting your theoretical learning into practice.
Learn from the best
Our lecturers work closely with industry through consultancy and research projects, ensuring that our courses are up-to-date and relevant to current industry demands.
Join our team of experienced researchers working in the field. Our research in physics focuses on five major programs, working in:
- applied optics
- environmental physics
- medical physics
- physics for materials.
Medical physics specialisation
Study a Graduate Diploma or Masters of Applied Science (Medical Physics) to help further your career in the medical and health physics discipline. Graduate ready to work as a medical physicist, health physicist or bioengineer.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001