Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Entertainment
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Entertainment
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Interactive and Visual Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Entertainment/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
Masters by coursework
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Information Science
- Master of Information Science (Information Management)
- Master of Information Science (Library and Information Practice)
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology - Graduate Entry
Masters by research
- Agile Methods
- Business Process Identification, Analysis and Improvement
- Business Process Management (BPM) Communication Strategies
- Cyber security (digital forensics)
- Cyber security (industrial control systems)
- Digital Storytelling Intensives
- Enterprise Architecture
- Health Librarianship Essentials
- Information Systems
- IPv6 Fundamentals
- IS Consulting Skills
- IT Security
- Network Management
- Process Modelling with BPMN
- Strategic Business Process Management (BPM)
- The business case for energy efficiency
Why study information technology at QUT?
We have the largest number of students studying Information Technology in Queensland, with our graduates boasting Queensland's highest average starting salaries.
Opportunities for paid work experience with our Cooperative Education Programs give students credit for up to 12 months of industry experience.
Queensland game companies employ almost half of the video game industry's workforce, with Brisbane as a hub of games talent, producing games such as Hellboy, Fruit Ninja, the children's game Viva Pinata Party Animals and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
We provide extra support for students with programs:
- Peer Assisted Support scheme to help you settle into university life
- Peer Mentoring Scheme for IT students ensuring each first year student has a mentor
- Learning support officers are on hand to help you with your studies.
QUT’s close collaboration with industry ensures that our degrees are structured to stay up to date with industry needs - now and into the future.
Students study in our new $230 million Science and Engineering Centre and Community Hub which integrates science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines in a world leading model.
We are the Area Academy Training Centre, Australia and New Zealand, for the Cisco Networking Academy Program (CNAP) and we maintain strong links with global companies such as Microsoft, SAP, Oracle and Infosys.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001