Learn to design and manage information services as the world grows to become more driven by technology and dependent on information literacy and availability.
Why study information management at QUT?
- Learn to collect, produce, maintain and manage the distribution of data.
- Choose to specialise in healthcare or business.
- Complete practical work placements with supervisors from industry and academia.
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
Masters by coursework
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology - Graduate Entry
You'll learn how to design, develop, manage and evaluate information services to meet the needs of a technology-driven, information-rich world. Combine communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills to meet the information needs of clients, businesses and government.
Complete a work placement as part of our Bachelor of Health Information Management, giving you the industry experience you need to transition into your career as an information management expert.
Health information management
Work to improve patient care and health services management through improved technical experience and data management. Learn current and emerging technologies to manage people, data and information in a medical and healthcare environment. We offer Queensland's only dedicated course in this area, our Bachelor of Health Information Management.
Business and enterprise
In Master of Business Process Management, you'll develop the skills and knowledge to turn business strategies into information technology solutions. You'll develop the expertise to support business, maximise available resources and create innovative business strategies.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001