Take your career to the next level with an accredited postgraduate specialisation in sonography.
Why study medical radiation sciences at QUT?
- Boost your career with postgraduate study in cardiac ultrasound or medical ultrasound.
- Study in a way that suits your lifestyle with a combination of block classes and intensives, clinical practice, and online modules.
- Integrate your study with your work as you complete clinical experience and on-the-job learning.
Short courses and professional development
Your learning experience
Our on-campus simulation facilities incorporate virtual and hands-on equipment to offer you a learning experience that is only available at QUT. Our courses are designed in consultation with clinical staff from medical imaging and radiation oncology departments, and are taught by registered professionals.
Postgraduate studies in sonography are offered externally, making them more accessible to students in rural and regional areas. Online learning is enhanced with ultrasound simulators, interactive resources, and short blocks of activity on campus.
Research with impact
We are a research-intensive university in selected areas of strength and priority. Our health partners include:
- Herston Imaging Research Facility
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
- Translational Research Institute
- Medical Engineering Research Facility
- Centre for Children's Health Research
Our short courses and postgraduate programs help practicing radiography professionals to enhance their careers with new techniques and technologies.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
- Phone: 3138 1938
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 1938