Our Graduate Certificate in Policy and Governance and Graduate Certificate in Domestic Violence teach you the skills you need to succeed in your career.
Why study justice at QUT?
- Learn from policy and governance experts, experienced executives and real-world specialists.
- Gain recognition for the skills you already have in the public sector and gain a competitive advantage with our Graduate Certificate in Policy and Governance.
- Learn how to present briefing notes, reports and Cabinet submissions, as well as how to understand the complex structure and function of government.
- Learn about the dynamics and types of abuse, prevalence and contributing factors.
- Develop specialised knowledge of violence against pregnant women and the relationship between child maltreatment and domestic violence.
- Study anywhere in the world with flexible online learning.
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)/Bachelor of Justice
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)/Bachelor of Justice
- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)/Bachelor of Justice
- Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)/Bachelor of Justice
- Bachelor of Human Services/Bachelor of Justice
- Bachelor of Justice/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
Short courses and professional development
Our Graduate Certificate in Policy and Governance has been designed in consultation with the Queensland Public Service Commission (QPSC), while the Graduate Certificate in Domestic Violence was developed after extensive industry consultation with front-line workers, non-profit and support service employees and police.
Go at your own pace with flexible study options-both our coursework graduate certificates are offered completely online.
Learn from professionals
Learn from experienced experts working across multiple industries, including in policy, governance, criminology and intelligence.
Access specialised resources
Our QUT Law Library provides specialised legal information resources and learning support. You'll also have on-site access to staff and online access to databases and journals.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
- Phone: 3138 2707
Level 4, C Block
2 George St
- Postal address:
Faculty of Law
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001
Got a question?
The Faculty of Law support team is here to help.