Study emerging technologies in our state-of-the-art facilities, and be part of the next generation of leaders in information systems and information technology.
Why study information systems and technologies
- Work with our leading academics to produce cutting-edge technologies and digital solutions.
- Develop real-world solutions for industry issues in your field of specialisation.
- Balance theory, project-based experience and industry perspectives for a well-rounded course of study.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Computer and Software Systems)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments (Animation)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments (Game Design)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments (Software Technologies)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Business Process Management
- Graduate Certificate in Communication for Information Technology
Masters by coursework
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology - Graduate Entry
Choose your specialisation
Study our Master of Information Technology to get advanced knowledge in your discipline, and train the skills you'll need for senior IT professional positions.
Choose to focus your learning on:
- data science
- enterprise systems
- computer science
- business process management
- user experience
- information management.
Solve real-world issues
As part of our Master of Information Technology, you'll complete projects to solve real-world issues, focusing on your specialty area. Working with and industry mentor, you could develop a software solution, respond to an emerging business case, or build new technical specifications and theoretical frameworks to solve complex issues affecting the industry today.
Increase operation performance
In our Master of Business Process Management, you’ll learn techniques and tools for process identification, discovery, analysis, improvement, automation and monitoring within organisations. You'll develop the expertise to support business, maximise available resources and create innovative business strategies.
Join cutting-edge researchers
Apply your skills and learning to explore the latest research in the information technology field. Work with respected academics and established research teams to make a contribution to the growing field of IT research. Get the latest research insights from one of the most influential business process management research groups in the world, keeping your learning up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
Pathways to research degrees
An honours degree is the first step to your PhD. Complete a 1-year Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) at the end of your undergraduate qualification to build the foundation of your research career.
Our Master of Information Technology is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001