Be involved in ground-breaking research in robotics, big data, autonomous systems, information security and computer-human interaction - areas of profound importance to society and industry.
Why study electrical and aerospace engineering at QUT?
- Develop the skills to research and solve complex issues, helping you make immediate contributions to industry.
- Develop a professional edge by specialising in your engineering field.
- Work closely with industry professionals in an innovative learning environment that promotes hands-on activities.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Computer and Software Systems)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical and Aerospace)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechatronics)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science
Focus or diversify your knowledge
In our postgraduate engineering courses, you can expand and diversify your existing skills into a range of exciting fields. You can specialise in your field or move into another area in the engineering profession.
You'll gain a distinct industry edge by advancing your knowledge and qualifications.
Learn management skills
Our management courses let you develop the skills to move towards a career in project and organisational management.
Whatever your professional background, you can Develop fundamental project management skills with our project management courses. Practising engineers can join our Master of Engineering Managements to gain the specialist skills and advanced engineering knowledge required for leadership and management positions in a diverse range of engineering roles.
Specialise in your field
If you’re an engineer and you want to develop further skills in solving complex real-world engineering problems in their field, consider our Master of Engineering. You can complete your degree as either coursework or a supervised research project.
If you’re an engineer and you want to develop skills in solving complex real-world engineering problems, our Master of Engineering (Research) is ideal. Work to find real-world solutions through a combination of coursework and supervised research and investigation.
Our Master of Applied Science (Research) lets you develop advanced skills in investigation and critical thinking to apply to industry problems. You'll gain extensive knowledge in specialist areas and scientific research methods.
Complete advanced research
In our Doctor of Philosophy, you'll develop a substantial piece of research in your chosen specialisation. You'll work at the cutting edge of engineering, and contribute new knowledge to your field.
This will give you opportunities to progress in your career, move into academia, or begin working in research and development.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001