Work and research with like-minded researchers in our $230 million Science and Engineering Centre.
Why study chemistry at QUT?
- Be at the cutting edge of research in chemistry, including our leading national research in screening chemical and biological hazards.
- Work with fellow researchers across science, technology, engineering and maths in our Science and Engineering Centre research facilities.
- Graduate into a strong alumni network of professional chemists, chemistry researchers and science academics.
- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Mathematics
Short courses and professional development
We have strong ties to the professional chemistry industry, including our direct involvement with the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, as well as fostering strong connections with our graduates and their employers.
Our vibrant chemistry research community is completing unique and valuable research in the field. We're currently leading national research to develop portable tools for screening chemical and biological hazards.
Access specialist facilities
Study, work, learn and collaborate in our $230 million Science and Engineering Centre. Access our specialist equipment, including unique facilities and tools in our Central Analytical Research Facility.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001