Combine mechanical and chemical engineering skills to start your career as a chemical process engineer.
Why study chemical process engineering at QUT?
- Experience the industry first-hand when you complete at least 60 days of workplace experience as part of your undergraduate course.
- Graduate from your Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) accredited and ready to work anywhere in the world.
- Boost your career and complete a postgraduate specialisation in project or engineering management.
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture)/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science
Focus or diversify your knowledge
In our postgraduate mechanical engineering courses, you can expand and diversify your existing skills into a range of exciting fields. You can specialise in your field or move into another area in the engineering profession.
By studying our postgraduate courses, you'll gain a distinct industry edge by advancing your knowledge and qualifications.
Learn management skills
Our management courses let you develop the skills to move towards a career in project and organisational management.
Our project management courses help you develop fundamental project management skills, regardless of your professional background. Our engineering management courses let practising engineers get management qualifications with advanced engineering skills and knowledge.
Specialise in your field
Our postgraduate courses let you develop advanced and specialised skills in your profession.
Our Master of Engineering is ideal for engineers who want to further develop skills in solving complex real-world engineering problems in their field. Complete your degree as either coursework or a supervised research project.
Our Master of Applied Science (Research) lets you develop advanced skills in investigation and critical thinking to apply to industry problems. You'll gain extensive knowledge in specialist areas and scientific research methods.
Complete advanced research
In our Doctor of Philosophy, you'll develop a substantial piece of research in your chosen specialisation. You'll work at the cutting edge of engineering, and contribute new knowledge to your field.
This will give you opportunities to progress in your career, move into academia, or begin working in research and development.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
General enquiries and student services
- Phone: 3138 8822
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8822
Level 3, O Podium
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Science and Engineering Faculty
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001