Contact us

Language Alliance cross-institutional enrolment

If you choose to study a language area offered by The University of Queensland (UQ) or Griffith University (Griffith), you'll need to enrol in your language subject as a cross-institutional student.

You apply for cross-institutional enrolment through the Brisbane Universities Languages Alliance (BULA).

Language enrolment pack

Use the enrolment pack along with the information in this section. It includes:

  • a checklist to mark off the steps you've completed
  • detailed cross-institutional enrolment information on applying, enrolling, exams and results
  • further resources including terminology differences, credit points and grade conversion tables.


QUT Languages