The workshop introduces a range of core concepts, including:
- the mindset and methods of design thinking
- learning to generate and build solutions based on design thinking and action
- building the skills and confidence to be innovative with service delivery
- tools for collaborative problem solving
- constructing and testing new services for improved outcomes
- planning future applications.
Who should participate?
This one-day workshop is for team leaders and managers seeking to foster a problem-solving culture, translate existing service issues into positive customer outcomes, and create a stimulating and constructive work environment for their team members.
Dr Judy Matthews works with individuals, groups and organisations to improve their understanding and practice of effective leadership and management of people. She specialises in helping organisations develop their knowledge and skills in applying creativity, innovation and knowledge management to address organisational issues.