This workshop addresses a number of key issues to help participants better enjoy their work and embrace the pace of daily life. The concepts covered include:
- understanding the seven key components of resilience
- dealing with challenging times and stress
- strategies to remain a positive influence on those around you
- assembling an action plan to thrive in today's business environment
- developing a pathway to a healthy work-life balance.
Who should participate?
This one-day workshop is for senior executives, managers, supervisors and anyone interested in building their resilience to the myriad challenges of 21st century life. It may also benefit human resources professionals looking to tap into the latest thinking on workplace harmony.
Kerry Azar has first-hand experience of the personal and professional issues that come with high-level positions. She successfully established the European subsidiary of an ASX-listed aerospace and defence organisation, including establishing and implementing the company’s financial, regulatory, and human resources frameworks. Kerry’s expertise covers diverse organisations including state and federal governments, fast-moving consumer goods, banking and finance, defence, and global retail.
Where + When:
- Thursday 7 June 2018, 9am-4.30pm
Standard - $850 (GST included)
Alumni - $725 (GST included)
Group (3 or more) - $725 (GST included) per person