What to expect?
Before you start your program at QUT College you will be invited to attend Orientation. The orientation program will ensure you have the best possible start to your QUT experience. You will learn about:
- QUT College, QUT, HiQ and QUT library services
- Your program, enrolment and timetable
- Language and learning support to succeed in your studies
- QUT College Support services, activities and events
- QUT College Mentors
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and student visa requirements
QUT College Orientation is also the best way to make new friends, get to know your teachers and the staff and find your way around campus.
For upcoming Orientation dates check out our Program dates.
What to bring?
We will email you information about your orientation before the event. As listed on the email, make sure you bring:
- QUT student ID card (if you already have one) or passport
- QUT pathway offer letter
- your contact details, including your Australian address and mobile number