We are offering up to two complimentary IELTS tests to QUT IELTS Advanced students in 2021.
The first 30 students who accept their offer after 1 March and commence in 2021 will receive a AUD$750 tuition fee reduction.
This will provide you with additional opportunities to meet the English language entry requirements for QUT programs that require IELTS 7.0 for entry, including the Bachelor of Nursing.
Why study IELTS Advanced?
We will help you:
- improve your English to a level equivalent to IELTS 7.0
- learn a range of strategies and topics to achieve your goal
- stop making the same mistakes
- improve your level with professional guidance
- learn essential time management skills in weekly IELTS practice tests completed under exam conditions so that you are ready on your test day
- take the test with confidence.
IELTS Advanced (QC15)
- Standard fee
- 2021 Promotional fee (for the first 30 students to accept their offer after 1 March)
- $3,750 (including two complimentary IELTS tests)
- 29 March - 4 June 2021
- 18 October - 24 December 2021
- Online or QUT Kelvin Grove campus
- To receive two complimentary IELTS tests you must be in Australia
- The $750 tuition fee reduction is available to students in Australia or overseas and is for the first 30 students who accept their offer after 1 March and enrol in IELTS Advanced in 2021.
- To be eligible for the tuition fee reduction and/or two complimentary tests, you must commence the IELTS Advanced program in 2021 and be enrolled in the program past census date.
- You can book only one free test at a time by the due date provided by the College.
- Complimentary tests are to be taken at the QUT IELTS Test Centre after the census date and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If you are successful in achieving an IELTS 7 (sub-scores 7) in your first test, you will not be eligible for the second free test.
I achieved the IELTS scores I needed
" The QUT IELTS Advanced program was challenging, stressful and intensive but I learned skilful techniques to directly reflect on my own skills to help me pass the IELTS test.
I got a lot of practice, not only through the weekly mock tests but also from the lectures. I also received personalized feedback from my teachers, which I needed especially in my writing.
My teacher is an expert of IELTS testing and he taught me a lot of useful skills, largely improving my language expression.
I achieved the IELTS scores I needed to enter my Nursing degree."
Fengyu (Lynne) Liu, China