Where and when
This offering will be delivered online via 3 virtual sessions over 2 weeks.
- Session One | Tuesday 13th April 2021 | 9:30am - 11:30am, AEST
- Session Two | Thursday 15th April 2021 | 9:30am - 11:30am, AEST
- Session Three | Thursday 22nd April 2021 | 9:30am - 11:30am, AEST
- Session One | Tuesday 5 Oct 2021 | 9:30am - 11:30am, AEST
- Session Two | Thursday 7th Oct 2021 | 9:30am - 11:30am, AEST
- Session Three | Thursday 14th Oct 2021 | 9:30am - 11:30am, AEST
At the end of the course, you'll receive a Certificate of Attendance documenting your participation in the course.
| Registration type|| Cost|
Early Bird registration *
$720 (GST included)
$800 (GST included)
QUT Alumni / Staff / Student registration
$600 (GST included)
Group registration (3 or more)
$720 (GST included) per person
* Early Bird Registration closes 4 weeks prior to course commencement
Registration closes 2 business days prior to course commencement
Get future fit. Fast.
Dr Shari Read has passion and excitement for human-centred transformation, transformational leadership and future-oriented workplaces. She has created a suite of courses focused around transformation. Click on the course titles below to discover how you can become future fit today!
QUTeX Professional Advantage Package
This exclusive package enables you to immerse yourself and your team in fresh ideas and ground-breaking business thinking through QUT’s real world learning. Through Professional Advantage, you’ll gain access to constantly evolving course content in the QUTeX Professional Program and Enterprise Leadership Program (ELP), equipping your team with the skills to grow as leaders, manage complex challenges and adapt to change. You’ll benefit from a generous discount off the standard program rate (up to 28%) and get access to exclusive package inclusions. Click here to find out more today!