The Business of Trust training is based on a proven approach of providing value in every interaction. This masterclass has now been delivered to more than 10,000 people who are responsible for business-to-business sales around the world in both public and in-house workshops – from consultants and small business owners to employees and leaders of Fortune 500 firms.
The aim of this masterclass is to increase the skills and confidence of individuals and teams, from all levels within your organisation, to be able to build trust with economic buyers, leading to more profitable work with the clients you most want to work with.
An additional outcome is that attendees will develop a specific action plan for growing or developing the relationship they have with either a new prospect or existing client.
Included as part of this Masterclass is FREE access to “The Client Magnet”
Included as part of this Masterclass is FREE access to “The Client Magnet” The Client Magnet is an online course where you’ll learn proven tools and
techniques for finding the right buyers, and then engaging with them in a way that makes them want to buy from you so you can avoid the hard sell. Techniques will be shared with you that the most successful professional services and business-to-business sellers use – no matter what their role title is.
Evolve with QUTeX
One of the major outcomes of this masterclass is that you will have developed a relationship plan for a current or desired client, as well as having a personal development plan focused on the most important things you need to work on to become a trusted business partner (or to further strengthen the partner relationships they already have).
In addition to developing a relationship plan for a client, you will also have learned:
- What behaviours build trust and rapport in sales conversations….and how to avoid those that do not.
- How to identify the right person to talk to in any organisation, and build the confidence to talk to people higher up the client hierarchy.
- How to identify the four common types of business relationships, and how you can create the right relationships with the right people.
- How to write engaging emails/make engaging phone calls that make senior decision makers want to meet you.
- How to ask questions and deliver value in every conversation to engage your clients/ prospects, build trust and win work…profitably and quickly, without any hard sell.
- The skill of ‘selling’ their ideas and services in an engaging way.
- How to have broad and deep conversations outside of their area of expertise, which lowers self-orientation and fosters trust.
- How to follow up meetings in a way that continues to build the relationship.
- How to feel confident about bid go/no go decisions.
- How to adapt the tools to any sales situation including presentations, pitches and bids.
Who should participate?
For anyone who works in a business-to-business or professional services environment and wants to improve the way they engage with clients and prospective clients, to build more trust, and more easily make sales. The learnings will benefit those who have many years experience and are looking for some new tools for their toolkit, right through to people who are new to sales and client relationships or are just starting out in their careers.
If you are planning to send a group from your organisation, from our experience, the training works best if there is some depth in the attendees (both senior and junior staff), and that they are from different parts of the business. We find this helps with the embedding as a greater cross-section of people understand the intent of the sales approach. One approach we find particularly effective is to structure your attendance around key client teams, so that the team works together across the sessions on the client as a whole, with each taking responsibility for different key contacts to strengthen their relationship with.